Monday, January 31, 2011

Carrots

We've had another language explosion. Oliver's vocabulary and especially his sentence construction has improved greatly. He's been cracking me up lately with the things that come out of his mouth. I'm going to try to remember to share them more often. I'm sure it's funnier in person when you can hear his inflections and everything, but just try to imagine. For example . . .

Last week during lunch, Oliver enthusiastically exclaimed, "Love carrots!"

Tonight during dinner (a chicken and veggie quesadilla), he had finished what I put on his plate and asked for more, so I gave him a section of mine, which was identical to what he had just eaten. Upon examination, he dramatically complained, "I can't eat this! There's carrots in there!"

No comments:

Post a Comment