Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My Other Job

I'm totally slacking on my 2011 List promise that I would blog every day. My excuse du jour? I'm working on ideas for renovating our bathrooms in the new house. We want to have all our plans made before we move home in hopes of getting it done quickly. So I've been scouring the internet for ideas, and drawing up plans with our Home Architect software. That takes a lot of nap time!! So, I decided I should share our plans. Today, I'll show you the ugliness that is our current master bathroom. I should be embarrassed to show these photos. They were taken during our whirlwind 2 week visit last summer, and the mess was horrible. But hey, all the better the "after" pictures will be, right? Over the next few weeks, I'll share some of our ideas for how we're going to redo it, as well as Oliver's bathroom and our powder room downstairs. But for now, the master bath:








No comments:

Post a Comment