Friday, October 16, 2009

Photo Friday

We have a good little routine going with our days, which "they" say toddlers really need. After lunch, I always put the aquarium video on youtube for Oliver to watch while I wash dishes. It's 4 minutes, 34 seconds long. Sometimes I'll repeat if necessary. Then we watch Elmo on Sesame Street for 15-20 minutes, then he goes down easily for his nap.

Today I only had a few dishes, so I finished up about the same time as the video. I walked over to get Oliver out of his highchair to go watch Elmo, and this is what I found:



Asleep in under 4 minutes! I'm hoping there's no food stored in those cheeks! He barely even woke up when I unstrapped him to carry him upstairs. Maybe this means a long nap? If so, I may write another post! We'll see . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment