Friday, March 11, 2011

Regression

I am sick of pee.

I feel like a complete failure as a parent.

I don't know what to do.

He just doesn't give a shit. He doesn't care about peeing in the potty. He doesn't care if his pants are wet. He doesn't care if he pees in his pants or on the couch or the chair or the floor. All of which he's done today. And yesterday.

I thought we had it there for a while. He went weeks without an accident. He still has days where he has few accidents or just little squirts here and there. Then we'll go days like this where it's an all out pee-fest around here.

I'm so over it.

I even did the exactly wrong thing and yelled at him. "Oliver, where does your pee go?" "In the potty," he answered. "Then why do you keep peeing everywhere else?" He didn't care. He just skipped away, singing a song. So I said, "I guess we'll have to go back to diapers, like babies wear." His response? "Okay!" sigh. I am this close.

No comments:

Post a Comment