Friday, August 13, 2010

Photo Friday--A week in review

I know, I know, you're tired of just Photo Fridays. Well, tough. I'll get back to real blogging soon enough. Think of it as my own summer break. In the meantime, more cuteness from last week's activities . . .

Checking out the sights at the Potato and Corn Festival

A tractor, just his size


On the Merry Go Round, his favorite, of course

Ordering Dad around

Riding Dad around

At the baseball game (New Britain Rockcats, minor league), after enjoying a red Italian Ice.


Getting his haircut, without protest!!!!!!!

Showing off the frog tattoo he got for being such a big boy about getting his hair cut.


And, coming soon . . . 
Potty Training! Ackkkkkkkk!!!!!

So, if you have any potty training tips at all, I'd love to hear them!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment