Thursday, September 9, 2010

Swimming and Singing

As the end of Summer nears, we are getting every bit of swimming in while the weather is still nice. Plus, we have to use up all those swim diapers I got on sale, because we will not be using them next summer! I can only hope! On the recommendation of several friends, I found Oliver this Puddle Jumper swim vest. It is so much better than the other vest we had. It keeps him afloat without us having to hold on to him, which is great for Mr. Independent. Unfortunately, we only have a few weeks left to use it, and then the pool closes, but I think he'll still love it next year. I shot a video of him swimming last weekend, with bonus footage at the end of him singing his second favorite song, "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" (his favorite is the Alphabet song, of course). Enjoy! (If you're having problems seeing it here, you can also see it at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m8fQJH_its


No comments:

Post a Comment